CSLEA and California FOP Lodge 77 President Alan Barcelona, a law enforcement officer for more than 30 years, is dedicated to public safety and the brave individuals who protect and serve.
In The News
- Now they have a choice. Will California teachers and cops stay in their unions?
- CHP report showed security gaps at Yountville Veterans Home before killings
- California has some of the toughest laws keeping police discipline private. That seems unlikely to change
- State worker’s lawsuit nets five years of back pay, and her old job
- CSLEA and RPPOA Seek Legislative Oversight of State Parks Transformation
- CSLEA President Attends Governor’s State of the State